Monday, February 18, 2013

Terri: Thank you Neurofibromatosis...

"Thank you so much for your well wishes today!!! These days allow for me to have time for reflection and moments of clarity  I believe that in life you get what you need. That doesn't always mean good stuff or exactly what you want but always what you need. I am beginning to realize that I isolated myself for so long and poured myself into my job... that in a job of many I was very lonely. I didn't realize it until Ella's start of treatment and I joined her fight by reaching out to others. After starting to rebuild old connections and make new ones I find that this is just what I needed.. Not to mention putting more focus on my family. It's like a snow day, when it's not what you really wanted but the time you get to relax and enjoy family is so needed that it becomes such a joy. I would never wish for families to have to go through tumors and chemo and all that comes with it, however, NF has made me put life in perspective and start to focus on those most precious to me. Thank you NF!!! and thank you all again for your support and love."--Terri

(from HopeforElla Facebook Page )

No comments:

Post a Comment