Monday, February 18, 2013

MRI Day for Ella notes from Terri

"We will be heading to yet another MRI bright and early. Even though we've done this many times before, this one is causing me the most worry. Not only do I have to help her get thru the IV placement... then watch her be put under sedation... then anxiously wait for her to come out of the MRI/sedation without incident but then I have to "patiently" wait for the results to see if the past 10 weeks of chemo has done anything for those tumors in her brain. Keep your fingers crossed. Here's to hoping we have a great MRI day tomorrow and hoping you all have a fantastic day too!"

"OK for some fun... On our long ride to the MRI's is a great time to chat. So today we discussed...
Ella- Is today giggle juice? (her word for the liquid that makes her relax before injections) 
Me- yep!
Ella- YYYIIIIIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE!

Me- What do you want to do?
Ella-Help people, publish my book, be famous, help research NF, sell my paintings, be a chef
Me-What does famous mean?
Ella-being a superstar, going to all towns, travel to all cities, following your dreams, having a nice house, following your heart, spa days, hotsy totsy clothes
Me-What makes you happy?
Ella-Drawing pictures, giving stuff to people, being kind, Disney, rainbows, helping people, my sister, singing, writting books, Disney music, Taylor Swift, Call me maybe, performing for people, my family-aunts, uncles, cousins, mommoms... you know my family, changing the world.
Sometimes I just can't stand how much I love this kid!!! Hope you are having a great day!!! Ella wanted me to tell you all hi before she went to sleep... so hi from Ella."


"We are home now and Ella is watching Hotel Transylvania. She did FANTASTIC!!! one stick... right to sleep. Woke up in a great, bubbly and talkative mood. What more could you ask for? THE RESULTS... NOW!!! hahaha Thanks again for being there for us today!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment