Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hope for Ella reached THREE THOUSAND LIKES!!

And I am happy to say the number keeps rising: the "likes" at this moment are 3,131. Can you believe it? Ella's fans are amazing and truly pulled out all the stops to share and persuade their facebook friends and family to go like Ella's page. I don't think we could have wrapped up Neurofibromatosis month any better than this. Here are Terri's words after logging onto the page yesterday, first in the morning (Thursday ended with just under 3000 likes on the page):
HOLY COW!!!! I just screamed out loud!!! Thank goodness Ella is at school. I want it to be a surprise!!!only 69 more to go!!! AMAZING!!!! What wonderful supporters Ella has!!! With you all in our corner how could we lose? YIPEE! Now i will have a smile on my face all day!!! Can't wait to see where we are this afternoon!!! Have an AWESOME DAY!!!

And then again in the early evening: 
I cannot believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought for sure when I got on here this evening that we might be almost at 3000 but WOW!!!! we are 100 over!!!! How stinking amazing!!! You all ROCK!!!! She is at dance right now and I can't wait to surprise her with the news!!!! Keep an eye out... this should be good!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Allow me to now show you what I know you've been waiting for....Ella's reaction!! (filmed and narrated by Mommy Terri <3 font="">


As always, THANK YOU for sharing however you are able, whether by HopeforElla on Facebook,
by the Hope for Ella Blog , by Tweeting #HopeforElla and/or following HopeforElla on Twitter, and any other creative ways you have shared--YOU are all helping change the future of those with Neurofibromatosis. Each one of you represents one more person that has heard the word neurofibromatosis. Through all of you and with Hope for Ella we will see changes in research of this genetic disorder!!

We are Hope for Ella
Mighty Hope for Ella,
We're Fighting for a Cure
'Til NF's NO MORE!







                     
                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment